New file added - Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - Magisters Reimond & Vorrh

News
DigiBot

New file added - Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - Magisters Reimond & Vorrh

Post by DigiBot »

I just added a new file to my website!

Title: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - Magisters Reimond & Vorrh
Description:
If you didn't kill Magister Reimond in Driftwood, you will meet him again in the Blackpits, east of Driftwood. Both locations are located on Reaper's Coast. In the Blackpits Reimond interrogates three Black Ring prisoners togethert with Magister Vorrh. If you want to safe the prisoners, you have to either move them out of the building before the combat starts or find a way to keep them alive during the combat. As their are many oil barrels keeping them alive inside the building may be quite challenging. Furthermore Vorrh casts Mass Shackles of Pain on the prisoners. So every damage Vorrh takes is transferred to the prisoners as well. This spell doesn't really have a range limitiation, although I haven't tried to move the prisoners to the other end of the map.
I used the oil barrels to destroy Vorrhs magic armor and then used skills and items to keep him sleeping or otherwise unable to take an action.
In the normal version of the game you can talk to the prisoners after the fight. In the Defintive Editon they just seem to vanish. Maybe this is a bug.

Link: https://www.digioso.org/dos2_reimond_vorrh

Return to “News”